Through my experience, I found that information is better absorbed visually. Hence, I try my best to incorporate everyday examples into my lessons. Since I strive for optimum understanding, I will remain committed until the student fully grasps the topic. With this, it is important for students to be driven towards success
I have a 17-year-old sister whom I have been tutoring for 4 years. I graduated from school and college with excellent grades in science and math. After finishing grade 8, I began tutoring piano to kids below the age of 12. Since I am a Malaysian, I am fluent in both English and Malay (Indonesian)
Cambridge A-Levels 2015/2016: Biology(B), Chemistry (B) and Maths (B)
Sijil Pelajaran Menengah/2014(upper secondary): Science stream, 4A*s, 4As and 1B (Malay)
Penilaian Menengah Rendah/2012(lower secondary): 7As
Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah/2008(upper primary): 4As and 1B
Piano under Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music (ABRSM) Completed practical grades 1 to 8 and theory grades 4 & 6,
Music Ministry in Church – pianist and worship leader (2009-2018)
Currently volunteering and working with animals in relation to my studies:
• August 2016-October 2017:
Volunteer, Petcare Vet Clinic & Mobile Services under Dr Abraham George & Team
Volunteer at PAWS Ara Damansara
Volunteer at the Asia Nature Conservation
Volunteer at Selangor Equestrian Turf Club
Volunteer at Chau Yang Farming Sdn. Bhd
Volunteer at the Perth Royal Show- Cattle Grounds
Music Appreciation for Children under age 7
• January 2018- October 2018
Volunteer at Kenwick Hosptital
Volunteer at dog agility trials- Belmont and Midland
• January 2019
Volunteer at Caversham Wildlife Park
• August 2014: Participant of Workshop for School Editorial Boards; Taylor’s University - School of Communication
• Facilitator of Youth Leadership Series
August/September 2013: MTD Youth Leadership Series: Who Am I? Celebrating 50 years of Malaysia
March 2014: MTD Youth Leadership Series: Who Am I? I am beautifully and wonderfully made
August 2014: MTD Youth Leadership Series: Who Am I? Managing Stress
February 2015: MTD Youth Leadership Series: Who Am I? The Amazing Race
• November 2014: Organising Committee member, annual Mar Thoma Youth Camp – led planning, preparation and execution of camp.
• 2014-2017: Auditor, Youth fellowship of Mar Thoma Syrian Christian Church
• 2017-2018: Ushering team Kingdomcity
• December 2018: Organising Committee member, annual Mar Thoma Youth Camp – led planning, preparation and execution of camp
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with chemistry lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about organic chemistry lessons?
Taking science lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|