As a music therapist, I have learned to adopt more patience and become more supportive throughout the learning process. Much of this nature will be experienced in my teaching as I want to ensure that all my students feel supported whilst gaining a new skill.
Here are some fun facts about me:
- Graduated with Bachelors of Music and Education (UNSW) and Masters in Creative Music Therapy (WSU)
- Currently a full-time music therapist at Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy based in Kingswood & Penrith
- 8 yrs of teaching experience & 20 yrs overall piano experience
- Very familiar with AMEB (if you're interested in taking exams)
- 3 yrs experience as an accompanist
Current rate is $40 for 30-min lesson as all my current students are doing 30-min lessons. Base rate for hourly lessons is $60.
My current qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Music/Education (UNSW)
- Masters of Creative Music Therapy (WSU)
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$60||Not available||Not available|