My teaching methodology are 'guiding', 'fun' and 'punctuate'!! Basically I try to find the advantages and disadvantages of the students through class times, and from there, I guide them through their problems and help them developing their strengths. Class times do not always mean 'rigid' to me, but 'fun' and 'active' apply more to my virtual classrooms. However, as a responsible tutor, I do require a lot of their focuses in the classes and 'can do' attitudes to complete the homework that I set for them!!
As graduate from University of Wollongong, with double Masters degree in Commerce and Professional Accounting, I have developed competent skills in Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Finance and Legal studies in central. As previously worked for education sector, retail business and hospitality industry, these placements have enabled me to develop not only specific industry experience, but also valuable and transferable skills in the fast-paced business environment.
Extra travel fees can vary depending on the locations, and cancellation needs to be made within 24 hours, otherwise half of the class fee will be deducted from the account!! Thank you!
Resume of Maggie Wang
Name: Maggie Wang (Australian Partner Visa)
Address: 19 Starling Street, Deebing Heights, 4306 QLD
Email: (concealed information)
Mobile: (concealed information)
Pre-Career-Assistant Accountant Training
Platinum Professional Training QLD
Master of Commerce - Master of Professional Accounting
University of Wollongong NSW
Certificate II in Aviation (Flight Operations)
Aviation Australia QLD
First Aid Certificate QLD
RSA Certificate QLD
Humanity Research Higher Degree - MIS Award
University of Malay Malaysia
Undergraduate Diploma of English
Bond University QLD
Certificate of English
Bond College QLD
Foundation of Law Science
Tianjin Foreign Studies University China
December 2012– January 2014
Cambridge English For Life Malaysia
• Task Load Management and Timeline Management
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups
• Preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work
• Devising, writing and producing new materials, including audio and visual resources
• Attending and contributing to training sessions
• Participating in marketing events for the language school
• Preparing information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises
• Freelance teaching on a one-to-one basis
• Basic administration, such as quality consulting students and students’ parents keeping student registers and attendance records
April 2011– October 2011
Fancy Fashion Sdn Bhd Malaysia
• Quality advise customers on the location, selection, price, delivery, use and care of goods available from the store, with the aim of encouraging them to buy and to return to buy in the future
• Operate cash registers and accept payment, or prepare finance arrangements (invoices and contracts, for example)
• Take special orders for items not currently in stock, or not normally stocked, and notify customers when the items have arrived
• Package goods for customers and arrange delivery
• Price, stack and display items for sale and keep the store tidy and attractive
• Be aware of health, safety and welfare issues and practices
• Participate in stocktaking (counting and describing the goods in stock)
• Arrange for the repair of damaged goods or advise on necessary repairs
• Order items
December 2009– May 2010
Customer Manager cum HR Assistant
Tropical Rainforest Lodge of Beijing China
• Helping to build quality customer relationships
• Recruiting staff and doing appraisals
• Arranging staff meetings
• Training and development
• Handling complaints and queries (from customers and staff)
• Sorting security issues
• Financial responsibilities (Business invoice & Employee payroll)
• Arranging promotional events
• Teamwork skills
Excellent capacity in interpersonal communication of intercultural teamwork and teamwork performing and organizing.
• Quality customer service
Strongly in providing quality service to customers and maintaining good customer relationship.
• Timeline management and Workload priority management
Excellent in identifying and managing various ‘important and urgent’ workloads under the timeframe.
• Communication skills
Great capacity in building up relationships between employees and customers.
• Computer skills
Proficient user of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Detail oriented
Strongly focus in details.
• Assistant Accountant Skills
AP & AR
Credit Card Reconciliation
Cost Centre Reporting
Fixed Asset Register
Xero & SAP
Individual & Company Tax Return
Dr Ching Thing Ho University of Malaya (concealed information) Tel: 0060 + (concealed information)
Dr Anusha Ramessur Queen’s University Belfast (concealed information) / Tel: 0044 + (concealed information)
accounting lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with economics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about commerce lessons?
Taking finance lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|