I approach each class with my students at the forefront of my mind. Every person learns differently and I pride myself in being able to identify learning styles and adapting to them. I specialise in teaching competitive swimming technique, but can also teach basic water safety and water familiarisation. I believe both theory and practical work is important.
I was a national swimmer with MLC Aquatic for five years while in high school (from 2012-2016) and competed all over Australia. In 2015 I also had the opportunity to represent Victoria at the State Teams Competition in which my division, teen females, placed second behind Queensland. After high school, I moved to England for two years to work in a school where I tutored in a whole range of subjects before I returned back to Melbourne in 2019 and began swim teaching at the local council pool as a casual job while I started my bachelor's degree at Melbourne University
Last minute cancellations (within 2 hours of planned lesson) will only receive a 50% refund.
Full refund for cancellations prior to 2 hours before planned lesson.
- National level swimmer from 2012-2016 (ranked top 15 in 100m and 200m backstroke at Age Nationals in 2016)
- State level swimmer from 2010-2016 (consistent medalist and finalist in sprint freestyle, backstroke and butterfly events)
- 2 years experience working full time in a school environment in 2017 and 2018
- over 1 year experience working as a swim teacher at Maribyrnong aquatic center teaching kids and adults
- over 1 year experience volunteering as a tutor for refugees and underprivileged students in subjects such as maths, science and ESL (English as a Second Language)
swimming lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|