The reasons why my students and supervisors like me might be:
1. I have a great patience towards students, which I think is the most important thing in working in a job related to tutoring.
2. Open mindset. I'm willing to explore new ideas and answers from students.
3. Flexible teaching skills. Even I'm working only as a tutor, I always try to help them as much as I can, with personalized teaching approaches and communicating skills.
4. 7 out of 10 students I used to tutor achieved their targeted score.(mostly from IELTS 4-5.5 to 6-6.5).
5. Most of my students like to practice IELTS speaking with me rather than other tutors. As I will give them fast and applicable ideas that can be explored in the topic. Also, I am a really good-tempered person, the most easy-going tutor among those you've met before.
I'm an undergraduate in S P Jain school of Global Management in Sydney. I've completed my first two years of Bachelor degree in first Singapore(1st year) and second Dubai(2nd year), which equipped me with International communication skills and an open-mindset.
My IELTS scored at 7(2018) and I used to be an English Tutor for 4 months in Settle Education(the most authoritative education center in Wuhan,China) during my last summer holiday.
I was promoted with a higher level of salary after 2 weeks of official working performance(none of my colleagues got it).
April 2018:Settle Education-English Tutor
• Supervise the students to finish the homework and help them with the basic correction
• Practice IELTS speaking with students to help them develop English spoken skills
• Write weekly reports and feedbacks of each student, assess their performance during a week for their guardian and teachers
• Help students with daily dictation tasks
2016 – Present S P Jain School of Global Management-Bachelor of Business Administration
Major in Finance
• Project – "The darkside of Personal Branding"
• Scholarship: 85% of Tuition fee.
chinese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with mandarin lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral expression - chinese lessons?
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|