I am a native English speaker from Australia.
I have been supporting students with their English skills for many years and tailor the lesson to the learning needs of the student. Focus can include conversation skills, reading comprehension, accent reduction, grammar or interview skills.
My teaching style is collaborative and supportive, while focusing on the student's learning needs.
I have a Masters Degree in Education, a Bachelor of Business and a TESOL Certificate.
I am a professional and enthusiastic ESL teacher who has been teaching online and face-to-face for 2 years, to adults and children between 3-16 years.
My background in the Professional Services industry, with a focus on Human Resources and Recruitment makes me uniquely qualified to support graduate applications and interview skills.
- ATA TESOL College 2020 TESOL Certificate IV (120 hour)
- Monash University 2018 Masters of Education Melbourne, Australia
- La Trobe University 2010 Bachelor of Business Melbourne, Australia
-Teacher, Phillipa Reade English, Online and face to face, 2020 - current
- Teacher, Whales English, Online, 2020 - current
- Teacher, ATA TESOL College, Online
- Senior HR Consultant, EY
- Graduate Development Program Manager, Accenture
- Graduate Recruitment, Accenture
vocabulary - english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with esl (english) lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about english speaking lessons?
Taking written comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|