My teaching methodology is to practice, practice and practice.
Practice makes perfect!
My lesson structure might look like answering student's questions as well as practicing the skill with questions.
• Effective Leadership Skills
• Time Management
• Ability to work with a range of people
• Fast Learner
• Competent in computer based programs
• High literacy and numeracy levels
- Being in the position of International Student Captain 2016
- Forming 3 popular & beneficial clubs: EAL Debating Club, Volunteering Club and International Student Basketball Club
- Subject selection: Physics, Chemistry, Maths Methods, Specialist Maths, EAL and Chinese
- Obtained Leadership Certificate
- Obtained Yarra Bend Rotary Award
- Obtained high school diploma
- Achieved 95.10 ATAR
2017 – present The University of Queensland
- Studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Honours)
- Blue card holder
- CRP & First Aid holder
chinese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with mandarin lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral expression - chinese lessons?
Taking vocabulary - chinese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$33||$33||Not available|
|5 hours||$145||$145||Not available|
|10 hours||$280||$280||Not available|