I understand that each person has a different way of learning and sometimes what works for someone may not work for the other person, so I try to first get to know my student and develop a learning program based on that.
I was born in Colombia but completed my Economics Bachelor's in the USA, and worked in the operations field at General Electric in Mexico so I have plenty experience in adjusting to different cultures. During College I was a tutor for Economics and Accounting. I'm currently completing my Masters in Econometrics and can offer tutoring in related subject or my native language Spanish :)
I'm really flexible as long as I'm informed about changes with anticipation (location, rate and time)
Invoice to Cash Analyst Monterrey, Nuevo Leon April 2018- January 2019
• Initiate collection calls to major account customers, research and resolve past due/billing issues on accounts that have resulted in delinquent payment.
• Collected the US Exports portfolio for channel partner distributors in Latin America and the Caribbean, including its letter of credits, commissions and credits.
•Assisted the Credit Team in the analysis of risk for new AR lines with key accounts and new projects.
• Decreased past due balance for HC Services AR from 62% to 34%.
• Decreased past due balance for HC Core Imaging from 42% to 18%. Operations Accounts Receivable Intern Jacksonville, Florida January 2017-December 2017 • Conduct Delinquency reports and designed a credit hold report for the Sales and AR managers of GE Core Imaging.
• Assist on the creation of the new Escheatment SOP for Collections
• Assist collectors with Spanish accounts in GE Healthcare and Transportation
• Migrated Accounts from ShipXpress and Railsync by following the appropriate processes of Collections
• Created a weekly report of 90+ Credits to apply or refund.
• Assisted GE Aviation with Boeing's Account Reconciliation; Collected AR Balance from Delta (GE90 Invoices), Air Canada, Pratt & Whitney, KP Aviation and American Airlines.
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH FLORIDA
Peer Tutor (Economics and Accounting) Jacksonville, Florida August 2016- December 2016
• Assist students in academic achievement by meeting them on a regular basis to clarify learning problems and work on study skills.
• Native Spanish; basic French. •Advanced Excel Skills; Advanced Business Communication Skills; Advanced Oracle; Advanced EOM •Experience interacting with individual of different cultures; ability to adapt to a changing work environment. • Proactive at work; organized work area; critical thinking; assertive decision making; accountable.
She is willing to listen the students’ problems first and gives good strategies of how to study the subjects. She is patient and passion on what she is doing and likes to motive the others
Maria is a native Spanish speaker with extensive experience in tutoring. She is very patient and clear when teaching; she knows how to identify students’ learning weaknesses and tries to focus on improving them. She cares about her students as well, she is always listening to them.
Maria is a native speaker of Spanish with great adaptability skills! She’ll know which is the best method to facilitate your understanding of the Spanish language. She is very patient and will try different alternatives until you fully understand a topic.
spanish lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$31||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||$125||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||$260||$300|