I have a passion to teach science as it’s my favorite subject. I have been teaching science and chemistry since 2009. I facilitate the leaning process by engaging the curiosity of the students without limiting it to the classroom environment. My students will learn and apply the knowledge wherever they go. I’m so confident about my knowledge and practical skills in teaching science to help students reach their academic excellence.
During my career I have
• Achieved 100% results in Chemistry at the Cambridge International ordinary level, advanced subsidiary level and Advanced level examinations.
• Communicated with peers, colleagues, administrators and parents to meet and exceed teaching goals.
• Developed, administered and graded tests in order to evaluate students' progress.
• Identified areas of weakness with individual students and tailored lessons accordingly.
• Maintained accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies and administrative regulations. e.g. Class registers
• Tutored students after school to prepare them for the Advanced Placement exam in chemistry.
• Created lesson plans in line with state curriculum and school curriculum standards.
• Gained a thorough knowledge of Australian curriculum
• Teaching Science in year 9,10
• Teaching and conducting practical lessons in year 11 and 12
• Tutoring Chemistry for year 11 and 12
• Followed professional learning courses on The Principles of Purposeful Programming and Exploring Flipped Learning in a Flipped Setting.
for undergraduate level I charge $60 per hour. For an event of cancellation from My side I offer a cover up lasson
chemistry lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with organic chemistry lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about thermodynamics lessons?
Taking biochemistry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$30||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||$125||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||$275||Not available||$250|