My teaching method is based on teaching to ask important questions. I feel that the key aspect of learning is getting kids engaged and interested, so they drive aspects of their education by learning to question the world around them.
I am a PhD candidate at UQ, studying the intersection between Neuroscience and the Immune system. I have a broad range of biology and science knowledge, alongside 3 years of tutoring experience, ranging from middle school to university level students.
- PhD candidate at UQ (2020-Present) at the School of Biomedical sciences
- Global Change Scholar, UQ (2020). Application video: (concealed information)
- Research assistant, UQ (2017-2020) assisting research into mechanisms driving ALS disease
- Maths tutor at Number works n words (2014-2015)
- Maths tutor at In2Learning (2017)
- Lab demonstrator, University of Otago (2016), Neurophysiology
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with cellular biology lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about anatomy lessons?
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|