Yousaf has more than 10 years of experience in research, academia and industry in the field of Information and Communication engineering, and Computer science. He received his Ph.D. degree from the Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Yeungnam University, South Korea.
Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Yeungnam University, Gyeongsan, South Korea, 2016-2017
• Managed lab and lead all the research activities
• Conducted weekly seminars on recent SCI/E published papers to find new problems and monitor progress of lab mates.
• Counseled 5 Ph.D. Candidates and 1 Masters Students
o MAC layer for Future Wireless Networks
o Co-Existene Technologies
• IoT Testbed with Zolertia Remote
o Published Papers and running Special Issue in FGCS Journal
• Solution for NDN and Vanets
o Published papers in journals and conferences
• Established International Research collaboration to jointly work on research projects
Lecturer, King Khalid University, College of Computer Science, Department of Computer Engineering, ABHA, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, 2011-2012
• Taught following courses to the graduate students
o Computer Interfacing Circuits
o Digital Circuit and Logic Design
o Electronic Engineering Drawing
o Intelligent System
o Microprocessor and Interfacing
o Computer Graphics
• Membership of Committees and Boards
o Departmental Time Table
o Departmental Purchase
o Departmental Lab Management
o University Level Main Exam Committee
o University Level Main Inventory
Information Security Researcher, Horizon Tech Services Ltd, Pakistan, 2007-2011
• Audit services in accordance with audit standards, guidelines and best Practices, ensuring that the organization's information technology and business systems are appropriately protected.
• lT Service Management, introducing practices ensuring the delivery of the level of services required to meet the organization's objectives.
• Managing Security Architecture (policies, standards, procedures and controls) ensures the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets.
• Mentoring and trainings within the spectrum of information security of our in house teams and clients.
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with C lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about computer programming lessons?
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$30||$30||Not available|