1. Find the gaps in the classroom delivery and ask the students where they went lost.
2. Guide the student into a deeper understanding by starting from scratch.
3. Student needs to keep a personal reference notebook at all times before preparing for studies or work.
4. Note down important findings in the book.
5. Work on the practice problems with and without assistance.
6. Usually took complete a topic thoroughly you need two sessions of 1.5 hours each(during weekdays) and a test session of 45minutes(Saturday/Sunday) followed by revision of 0.5 hour.
I am an Electrical Engineer currently completing my Masters in Engineering Degree at the University of Wollongong. I hope to be graduating in December this year. I am also a scholar in management by holding a double MBA in Marketing and Systems.
I have worked really hard as a student and I have been able to win extra-curricular competitions that have built my core competencies. Since my early adult life, I have found immense pleasure in teaching and spreading knowledge to others. It all started by teaching my sister Mathematics and Chemistry in 2010. She is now a successful dentist and much more. I have received the opportunity of teaching a lot of rural kids as a part of teaming up with a Non Governmental Organisation in my country.
I feel SuperProf can give me the opportunity to mould and bring out the best in eager students here in Australia too.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$35||$35||Not available|