I am an easy going and friendly teacher, and my techniques are varied. I use flash cards to teach students new vocabulary, books to read, notebooks to practice writing, and interesting conversations to increase fluidity and comfort with speaking English.
I am an ESL teacher, with 6 years of teaching English experience internationally. I taught English in Korea for 5 years and in Europe for 1 year to students of all ages, starting from pre-kindergarten, elementary, middle school, University and adults.
Dedicated to Creating a Positive Learning Environment and Making a Difference in Students’ Lives
Dedicated Child and Adult Advocate with a solid focus on the individual needs of Students. Empathetic Professional who is accommodating to the development and implementation of lesson plans to enhance student knowledge and understanding. Ensures children and adults will develop in an educational and social environment. Works hands on with students to develop positive attitudes, values, and work habits. Enforces behavioral management techniques to prepare them for the outside world and further academic settings.
• Increases Student Motivation
• Team Building Teaching Approach
• Develops Positive Environments • Develops and Implements Lesson Plans
• Academic Improvement/Social Development
• Individualized & Group Learning Sessions • Translation/Interpretation
• Strong Communication Skill
• Computer Program Skills
ENGLISH TEACHER, Various Part-time, Busan, South Korea 2014-present
•Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle School, High Schol, University and Adult, One-to-One Tutoring teaching jobs
ENGLISH TEACHER, COREM, Banyeo 1-dong, Busan, South Korea 2013-2014
• Taught kindergarten and elementary school kids aged 5-15 in a classroom setting in a private school
• Prepared lessons and taught classes for up to 40 classes a week, prepared report cards for kindergarten and elementary students, and taught other related classes including Science, Gym, and Reading
ENGLISH INSTRUCTOR, Nam-gu Kids Club, Busan, South Korea 2012
• Taught kindergarten and elementary school kids aged 5-12 in a classroom setting in a private school
• Prepared lessons for two homeroom classes, and other classes including Math, Science, Gym, Sentence Drill and Reading
BUSINESS ENGLISH TO MANAGEMENT TEACHER, Silcotec Europe, Komamo, Slovakia, 2006 to 2007
HIGH SCHOOL ENGLISH TEACHER, Zdruzena Stredna Skola Obchodu a Sluzieb, Slovakia, 2006
• Formulated curriculum based plans to enhance instruction, correlated instructional materials/activities per the curriculum guidelines, and identified needs of each individual student; educated students in the English language and grammar, translated for students and teachers, and ensured student development
Perfect! Generous teacher who let students see other parts of the world!
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with english speaking lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension - english lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$27|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$136|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$272|