I'm even-tempered and patient by nature. I aim to create a comfortable environment so that students aren't embarrassed to make mistakes. Like most things, languages are best learnt by understanding your weaknesses and practicing those!
I try to adjust the style of my classes depending on student needs and their character.
Some people need to be challenged and pushed more than others to make the most of classes.
I have a Doctorate in Science from Flinders University.
I have been teaching English to professionals in Spain for more than 5 years.
I have also worked with postgraduates to help them publish scientific articles.
I have taught one-to-one and group classes.
I have volunteered with a children's literacy group in South Africa.
- An adaptable, committed, and empathetic Education Professional with ten years’ experience across Science and EFL.
- Flinders University of South Australia. PhD. 2009-2012
- Flinders University of South Australia. Bachelor of Science, Honours, First Class. 2006
Recent Work Experience
- Vaughan Systems, Madrid, Spain. English Teacher. 2015 – current
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Manuscript Advisor. 2012 – 2013
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|