I tailor my teaching to each student's needs. Most of my students are complete beginners, and so lessons are based upon acquiring basic vocabulary, conversational skills, and grammar. I use a variety of media to support my lessons, including film/tv, music, games, literature, etc.
When tutoring students enrolled in school courses, I focus on helping the students gain competency of challenging topics through explanation, examples, and exercises.
I am a francophone who has lived in both Quebec and France and minored in French language at university. I have been tutoring French and English for the past five years, working primarily with beginner level students to commence their foreign language learning and with more advanced high school and uni students to provide homework and study support.
- Minor in French Language from Michigan State University 2013
- Niveau B2 de TCF, December 2015
- Four years of private French tutoring in the U.S.
- Studied in Fontainebleau, FRANCE in 2010
- Worked in Montreal, QC, CANADA in 2015
- Accepted to TAPIF program for 2016-2017 academic year in Orleans, FRANCE
- Worked in Hendaye, FRANCE (Pays Basque) in 2016, teaching English in French
french lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - french lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - french lessons?
Taking written comprehension - french lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||$45|