I connect with the individual and find examples that revolve around their personal experiences to explain a concept. I am patient, polite, friendly and will do whatever it takes for the student to gather a sound understanding of a concept.
I perfect scored Health Studies, Psychology and Sport Science, while also receiving an Exceptional Achievement in Biology and English. I was the 2018 Hutchins School Vice-Captain and am a Tasmanian Institute of Sport scholarship holder for Athletics, as well as being the 3x state debating champion.
- 97.55 ATAR
- Perfect scores in Psychology, Health Studies and Sport Science
- Exceptional Achievement in English and Biology
- 3x State debating title
- The Hutchins School Vice-Captain
- Work experience at Mures, Programmed: Skilled Workforce and Life Be In It
- Tasmanian Institute of Sport scholarship holder for Athletics
- The ADF Long Tan Award for Leadership and Courage
- The Hutchins School Old Boys Association prize for Service to the School
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|