I am experienced in individual tutoring as well as group tutoring.
Worked with two learning management system (LMS) namely; blackboard and canvas.
Experienced in developing student assessment rubrics.
Developed and implemented blended learning approaches for mature students from OUA.
In this time of crisis online tutoring is available.
Experienced Academic with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry and private sector. Skilled in research development and implementation, biological and chemical analytical techniques, scientific writing, data analytics. Strong education professional with a BSc in Microbiology and chemistry and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) focused in biological sciences including Ecotoxicology and Environmental science from RMIT University.
This rate is for school students, for the University and higher education students rates are different and can be discussed according to the student requirement.
01. RESEARCH OFFICER - RMIT UNIVERSITY - Feb 2020 to Current
02. CASUAL ACADEMIC (HEAD DEMONSTRATOR) - RMIT UNIVERSITY
July 2016 – Current Date
03. TECHNICAL OFFICER - RMIT UNIVERSITY ANIMAL FACILITY.
July 2019 – Feb 2020
04. RESEARCH STUDENT - RMIT UNIVERSITY
November 2015 – November 2019
05. RESEARCH ASSISTANT- UNIVERSITY OF SRI JAYEWARDENEPURA AND OPEN UNIVERSITY SRILANKA.
February 1st 2006 - July 31st 2009
1. Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Biology/Biotechnology RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia (2019).
Worked in environmental toxicology, bioengineering and laboratory automation research titled “Neurobehavioral and Mechanistic Sub-lethal Studies in Aquatic Toxicology on Potential Micro-pollutants” with The phenomics research group, RMIT University. Worked towards developing behavioural analysis procedure, automating the experimental method towards high throughput data analysis protocol and establishing the toxicity of 3D printing polymer leachates.
2. Bachelor of Science – St. Joseph’s College. Bangalore University, India. (English medium) (2000-2005)
This degree consisted of theoretical and practical study of Microbiology, Chemistry, Zoology which included medical, industrial, dairy and basic concepts of microbiology as well as chemical separations, industrial production and purification of known chemicals and extensive study of zoological concepts.
Final Year Project was in the industrial production of wine with the Bangalore Grape Wineries, India. Main tasks included the study of the industrial wine production process, review of literature and investigation of the fermentation industry.
3. Postgraduate short course on Molecular Plant Breeding conducted by the Agricultural Biotechnology Center, University of Peradeniya, Sri Lanka (2008).
4. Participated in a postgraduate workshop on Scientific Writing held by Faculty of the Graduate Studies University of Sri Jayewardenepura, Sri Lanka (2008).
chemistry lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with environmental sciences lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about science lessons?
Taking biochemistry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||$30|