I give lessons to individuals that need help in Physics or Science in general at school, as well as teaching undergraduates. I can help with revising for tests, exams, help solve problems/exam questions and explain difficult concepts or topics and give brief summaries that later serve as a revision technique for the students.
I have an undergraduate degree in Experimental Physics and I have just graduated in mathematical Physics at the university of Nottingham. I am currently with the university of Birmingham doing a PhD in Physics and Maths. This course consists of one year Master's top up and a 3-year PhD programme.
A diligent, honest, dedicated and self-motivated individual with an outgoing personality. I have shown myself to be a good team-player, self-motivated and a determined individual.
• Computer literate: Fortran90, MATLAB, LaTEX
• Familiar with LabVIEW used for analyzing data and signal processing.
• Fluent in English, Lithuanian and Russian.
• Great team working skills.
• An awareness of health and safety regulations and procedures.
• Able to solve complex problems and express my own ideas.
• Time managing skills.
• Great sense of following instructions and commands from a supervisor.
• Applying mathematics to describe the physical situations and real-world events.
• Great at observing patterns.
• Ability to work independently or in a group.
• Process new concepts and present them in a concise and understandable manner.
• I hold a total band score of 7 in The International English language Testing System (IELTS) back in May 2015.
University of Birmingham September 2019 - September 2023 CDT PhD in Topological Design
The programme consists of 1-year master’s top up, summer internship and a 3-year PhD programme
University of Nottingham September 2018 – September 2019 MSc Physics: Gravity, Particles and Fields
Obtained result: 2:1
Summer dissertation supervisor: Dr Sven Gnutzmann under the topic ‘Topological Coherent States of BEC’
University of Hull 2015 September – 2018 May BSc Physics First Class Honours
1st Year: First Class honours
2nd Year: Obtained 2:1 with honours
3rd Year: First Class honours
Final Year Supervisor: Dr N. Kemp Tel: +(concealed information)49 Email: (concealed information)
Academical Supervisor: Prof. M. Buzza Tel: +(concealed information)20 Email: (concealed information)
Paid Physics and Mathematics Internship: Teacher Training Program at St Mary’s College
18th June – 13th July East Riding of Yorkshire HU6 7TN Cranbrook Avenue, HULL
4-week teacher training at St Mary’s College with 1 week experience at Marvell College and Ensleigh Primary School
Mrs K Kirby
Office Manager/School Direct Administrator
Tel: 01(concealed information)
Secondary Education 01/09/2013-01/06/2015
Klaipeda Azuolynas Gymnasium - Klaipeda, Lithuania
Mathematics 58% Physics 71%
Biology 80% English language 100%
Sales assistant September 2016 – 23rd July 2018
JET Petrol station 350 Beverley Road, Hull North Humberside HU5 1LD Employer: Kopinath Kalanakat
Shop contact number: 01(concealed information) Senior manager: Veera Tamilrasu, tel: (concealed information)0
• Following stock rotation
• Managing deliveries and stock
• Checking the quality of products
• Good housekeeping to make sure the work place is tidy
• Managing the requests and complains of customers
• Making sure forecourt is spillages free
• Training new staff
• A great team-player and colleague
• Upselling new stock and Q-W40 oil to every customer
• Great customer service skills
• Taking company calls and informing managers of any changes
Member of the Board Chief Electoral Committee 01/2015 - 03/2015
Tel: +(concealed information)1
Vandens electoral circuit, Paryžiaus Komunos g. 16A, Klaipėda 91166, Klaipeda, Lithuania
• Operated a computer to register the citizens to the system
• Receive and transfer calls
• Direct citizens to the right table of registration
• Sort the protocols, count the votes
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with physics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about quantum physics lessons?
Taking astrophysics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|