Whether you are struggling to learn some chemistry or trying to learn/improve your Italian, I can give you a great help for that.
We will analyse your state of the art, and from that, cover the important subject to learn.
I give maximum priority in understanding and enjoying the lesson
I studied chemistry for 5 years and did research activity in an international centre for other 5 years.
During all this time I've done tutoring activities and also taught in school.
Students love how I treat them because I focus and their strength so they can move forward, havong more self confidence in the subject studied
Contact me to define what is your goal from the lesson.
Working Holiday Visa 417 Australia Dec 2016 - Feb 2018
• Working in Farm, Construction, Hospitality and as Sales Rep around the country
Consultant at SIGE srl, Genoa, Italy Jun 2016 - Nov 2016
• Reviewing environmental and safety internal procedures for international companies
Scientific Advisor at Etapharma srl, Italy Nov 2015 - Sept 2016
• Supplements food formulation
• Management of outsourcing production
Math and Science Teacher, Bogliasco, Italy Feb 2016 - Jun 2016
• 6th to 9th classes
CSR Consultant Assistant, University of Genoa, Italy Jun 2015 - Dec 2015
• Audit, Interviews of company and reports preparations of social and environmental
analysis (S-ROI) Document analysis of social responsibility (KPI indicators)
Chemistry Researcher at Italian Institute of Technology (IIT), Italy
Jan 2011 - May 2015
• Colloidal synthesis of nanocrystalline materials
• Assembling of battery cells and voltage and capacity testing, stability on cycling
• Preparation of copper charcogenides
• Characterization of materials
• Weekly reports on scientific results
• Scientific speaker at international conferences
PhD in Nanochemistry, Italian Institute of Technology, Italy Jan 2011 - Nov 2014
• PhD Thesis: Colloidal nanocrystalline materials for energy applications
Master Degree in Chemistry (Majors in Organic and Physical chemistry), University
of Pavia, Italy Oct 2008 - Jul 2010
• Master Thesis: New polymer membranes based on Polibenzoimidazol/H3PO4 for high
temperature fuel cells
Master in Chemistry and Physics, Utrecht University, Netherlands
Sept 2007 - Mar 2008
• Six months Erasmus project
Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, University of Pavia, Italy Oct 2005 - Sept 2008
• Bachelor Thesis: Biogas and fuel production from municipal solid waste
italian lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - italian lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - italian lessons?
Taking written comprehension - italian lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|