My teaching method is to first present a short theory on the topic at hand. We then dive into practical approach by exploring the world through the lens.
Kids in the classroom sessions focus around thinking challenges and creative perspective games.
· Founder of Perth Learn Photography & Kids Camera Club
· Professional Photographer since 1994
· exhibited in galleries & cafés and sold to collectors.
· Specialties: Portrait & weddings, landscapes, business mentoring, kids learning programs.
· Available for judging & public speaking.
· Working with children card.
· Teaching experience since 2006.
· Triple nominated "Australia's Top Wedding Photographer".
· Perth Learn Photography meetup growing at 100 members a month.
Rate based on group pricing, we hold 5 sessions a month.
Seen in the media such as Artist's Chronicle, Nationally in Capture Magazine, four stories published in the West Australian, and on radio been interviewed by Todd Johnson on ABC radio, Radio Fremantle, Business 101 Radio, Curtin Radio and worked on a project for Community TV.
Editorial contributions have appeared in SCOOP, a dozen national and local wedding magazines and his images have appeared on the cover three wedding magazine and a business magazine.
Wedding Photography Achievements
· wedding specialist from 2004.
· 2006 started mentoring
· 2008 founded a 2nd Wedding & Portrait Studio
· nominated as Australia’s Top Wedding Photographer in 2008, 2009 & 2010.
Landscapes & Fine Art
· Enjoys nature.
· full of vibrancy
· depict surreal scenes
· long exposures at dawn, dusk and night.
Guest Speaker & Networking
· Guest speaker and photography judge
· Runs the Perth Wedding Network.
· Involved with Growth Club
· Big Biz Mastermind
Publications (Books & APPS)
· “The Business of Wedding Photography: work less, earn more” Edition 4
· "Finding the Moon" APP
· "Portrait Photography Tips" APP
· "Mindfulness Photography" APP
Perth Learn Photography
· Started on Meetup in Feb 2017
· Growing at 100 students a month
· Partnerships with many centres & councils
· WWC Card
· Public liability
· Affordable pricing
I met Cyrus Roussilhes in 2014. In that time we have worked together with our businesses for various events and workshops. I have participated with Cyrus teaching photography workshops for adults, children, teenagers and the home schooling community. On all occasions I have witnessed Cyrus to be a professional photography teacher and mentor. He teaches photography on all levels and he shares and teaches so much of his extensive knowledge.
I myself am an amateur photography. Before meeting Cyrus I took photography workshops with other photographers. They made manual settings seem so difficult. Cyrus teaches this with no frills so it is quicker and makes more sense to learn the foundations on manual settings and then additional photography techniques can be learned after this. A great benefit with the growth of photography skills.
Kathryn Fritz, A1 Corporate Events
He was my teacher and the way he works to explain things to get you to think and the next stage is great. I think he can work with any age group of people.
photography lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with digital photography lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about portrait photography lessons?
Taking wedding photography lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$19||Not available|