I am eager to teach any student willing to learn regardless of age or discipline.
I would teach web development starting at a slow pace and increase the difficulty of the course based on the student's intake of the knowledge and their interest.
I am a master's students at the University of Liverpool studying Advanced Computer Science. I'm currently working on a project involving Cyber-Security. I have been coding for more than 10 years and I'm eager to share my knowledge.
I have mentored students who have gained a great amount of knowledge and have moved into the industry as developers.
54 Jugglers yard, 1 Marlborough street
Tel: (concealed information)0 / email: (concealed information)
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Currently studying a master’s in advanced computer science, looking for work as a Software Developer. Worked on projects as a frontend web developer, IOS developer and Android developer.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE ACQUIRED THROUGH EDUCATION
• Public speaking
• Board meeting with staff and students
• Presenting ideas and research
• Java – JSP, Junit, Ant, Java sockets
• Android Development – Firebase, XML, JSON, JMonkey, SQLite, firebase
• IOS Development – Swift, Objective C, JSON, SQLite various APIs
• Other – Prolog, python, command line/terminal, Git Repository, agile
• Rasta Trains – Android Application and website
• LENS – Society Website
• Enunny – Android Application
• Smart Cards – C++ Application
• Art Finder – IOS application
University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK Feb 2017, July 2018
• Public Speaking
• Communicating with students (in person/on phone)
• Giving tours
• Representing the University
• Organizing drop in sessions
VOLUNTEER COMMUNITY EXPERIENCE
Liverpool Entrepreneurs, Liverpool, UK July 2017, July 2018
• Organizing the Committee
• Planning events
• Organizing hackathons, workshops, guest speaking events, networking events.
• Meeting with sponsors and collaborators
• Promoting the society
Liverpool International College, Liverpool, UK Sept 2016, Sept 2017
• Mentoring young international students
• Giving advice about university
Liverpool Computer Science Department, Liverpool, UK Sept 2015, Sept 2017
• Attending Student-Staff meetings as a liaison
• Listening to student problems
• Bringing important student issues to staff attention
• Completed a project to improve students university life
University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK 2018, 2020
Advanced Computer Science
University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK 2015, 2018
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES (UNIVERSITY)
• Computer Science society Member
• Google Udacity scholarship program
• Enactus Liverpool
• Hacking Health hackathon
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
computer programming lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with HTML lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about programming languages lessons?
Taking C++ lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|