My teaching method is simple. I like to give a free session first to understand peoples' needs or concerns. This provides a road map for the rest of the engagement where I support individuals to achieve their short-term and long-term goals by providing holistic solutions and evidence-based tools and strategies for growth.
Connect with me!
I have been involved in delivering small to large-scale health projects, community health programs and initiatives that focused on tackling national priority areas including obesity and chronic diseases, alcohol, Aboriginal health, and child health:
• a nationwide project to increase the diagnostic service capacity for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD)
• a state-wide health system reform project to review and refine WAPHA’s operating model, workflows, and systems
• commissioning of Perth Children’s Hospital (PCH) including management and monitoring of a risk register, and reporting of highly sensitive data to the PCH Taskforce
• planning, delivery and evaluation of City of Wanneroo’s cancer prevention and mental health awareness program
• planning, delivery and evaluation of nutrition interventions for specific target groups including aged care centres, childcare centres, and Indigenous youth
Currently, I am also the founder of ONE STEP UP, an employability and entrepreneurship advisory and coaching service to help students build their career and financial portfolios. How? I deliver professional growth programs to drive personal performance, and to build confidence, assertiveness and self-image.
$28/hr: 1-on-1 online meeting to explore topics on nutrition, public health, clinical epidemiology, informatics, analytics and research writing.
$28/hr: reviewing and editing assignments. This includes a comprehensive check on grammar and quality feedback to improve your assignment flow, written communication skill, conceptual and analytical thinking.
I also offer personal and professional growth workshops including effective communication (e.g. influencing and negotiating skills), networking, personal brand marketing, stress management, digital literacy, organisational skills, and many more.
Contact me for more information!
If you would like to see my CV and/or qualifications, I am more than happy to release this information after our first engagement.
nutrition science lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with public health lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about epidemiology lessons?
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$28|