So I approach a particular topic and I usually do not use a book or read from anything while teaching because I believe that breaks my momentum. I usually prepare the lecture beforehand I instill the knowledge or convey it to my students like a conversation is going on. I write on the board or provide notes so that they have the lesson recorded. I use practical methods or examples so that the lesson does not seem monotonous but rather interesting.
I am postgraduate student with a bachelors degree in science from the department of Chemistry. I have been giving lessons since I was a student myself. I got my first student when I was in Grade 11 where I used to teach a student of primary level and student of grade 10. Ever since that I have given Mathematics and Chemistry lessons to over 20 students of age 10 to 18 in the last 6 years and have also been a professional teacher in a well-renowned school.
0 1 / 0 9 / 2 0 1 3 - 0 1 / 1 1 / 2 0 1 3
Substitute Science Teacher
• Communicated my understanding of the subject to students patiently
• Adapted lesson plans instantaneously in order to accommodate the different learning styles of student
BANGLADESH INTERNATION TUTORIAL
2 1/ 0 7 / 2 0 1 9 – 1 1 / 0 1 / 2 0 2 0
O’ Levels and A’ Levels Chemistry Teacher
• Took Laboratory classes demonstrating chemistry practicals
• Organised lesson plans, prepared class tests, marked assignments and gave feedback to students, parents and authority while keeping to a tight deadline
• Arranged parents-teacher meetings
• Worked as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment
2 0 1 3 – 2 0 1 9
• Taught Mathematics and English to kindergarten and middle school students
• Taught EDEXCEL Chemistry, Biology, Pure Mathematics and Mathematics to Grade 6- Grade 9 students
• Taught CAIE Chemistry, Additional Mathematics and Mathematics to Grade 8- Grade 10 students ( O’ Levels)
• Taught IAL Mechanics and Core Mathematics to Grade 11- Grade 12 students
• Taught CAIE Chemistry to Grade 11- Grade 12 Students (A’ Levels)
• Taught English Version Science to Grade 8 (JSC Examination) and Chemistry to Grade 9- Grade 10 Students (SSC Examination
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|