I employ a person-centred approach to tutoring; I will adapt the lesson structure and content to whatever works best for you.
I like to get to know my students, and allow for transparency and effective communication - if something isn't working, we try something new!
I hold a Bachelors in Psychology and I am currently studying Criminology at the postgraduate level. I have been a tutor for 5 years, supporting students of all levels in English, Spanish, Math and Psychology.
I also completed the International Baccalaureate receiving a bilingual diploma - I am very familiar with the curriculum and the struggles of an IB student!
I have clinical and academic experience working with individuals with developmental, physical, sensory and behavioural needs.
- Rate dependent on student's level (Year 12-13 and University level $30)
- Behaviour Practitioner for individuals with developmental, physical, sensory and behavioural needs.
- Community Support Worker for individuals with developmental, physical, sensory and behavioural needs.
- Research Intern (Legal services)
- Research Intern (Clinical services)
- Tutor (Spanish, English, Math, TOK, Psychology)
- Children's Football Assistant Coach
- Childminder (Primary)
school english lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with reading lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about literature lessons?
Taking writing lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$28|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$140|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$280|