Before you start your journey, I always begin with a personalised analysis of each student’s skill level. My lessons are highly dynamic, effective and efficient and I strive to make them fun and interesting.
Here are some areas I can help you with;
* Daily conversation
* Gaining vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation
* Listening and memory skills
* Reviewing writing for grammatical corrections
* Any specific topics you are interested in
* Learning Chinese culture if you are happy to :)
My lessons will focus on the goals and objectives that you have or topics that you are interested in. My classes will be tailored to suit your needs. If you have specific topics that you would like help with, we can most certainly work on that!
Hi everyone, my name is Summer. I am a native Chinese (Mandarin) speaker from China who lives in Sydney, Australia. I have lived here for nearly ten years, so I am fluent in both English and Mandarin. I am a really enthusiastic, happy and open-minded person who accepts different culture and beliefs. I am passionate about food, fitness, fashion, photography, and topics such as psychology and wellbeing.
It would be a great pleasure to share my knowledge and life experiences with you.
Teaching is my passion. As a teacher I am very patient, supportive and creative. I have experienced learning a new language myself, which can be a fun and exciting challenge. I know it is not easy, it can be tough sometimes. We’re more than likely to feel uncomfortable speaking a new language in the beginning, but that’s OK. I am here to inspire you, help you to boost your confidence and achieve your language learning goals. I create a comfortable and relaxed environment for my students, making the process easier but efficient for them. I believe I will get you all ready to talk in a foreign language!
Private Mandarin Tutor, July 2019 – Present
• Structured activities for interactive learning, including word analysis, reading understanding and fluency skills.
• Tutored struggling, average and advanced Chinese learning students.
• Provided students with strong feedback designed to help them speak, read and write better.
• Offered both private tutoring sessions with individual students and larger sessions for small groups
• Assessed current reading and speaking levels and planned optimal educational strategies to help students improve skills.
• Prepared lesson plans to meet goals identified in students’ individualised study plans.
Perfect! Summer is very organised, enthusiastic and friendly! I thoroughly enjoyed my session with her. She is a great teacher - her passion towards Chinese culture, language and helping others achieve their personal goal is admirable. Her lessons are conducted in a very structured manner, which definitely helps me progress with my learnings. Highly recommend Summer.
Excellent! Summer was prompt with communication, friendly and had prepared a PowerPoint presentation for the first free lesson and had come up with an agreed upon lesson plan afterwards. Even though I am not continuing with Chinese lessons now for personal reasons, I recommend Summer!
chinese lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with mandarin lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - chinese lessons?
Taking oral expression - chinese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$45||Not available||$45|
|5 hours||$210||Not available||$225|
|10 hours||$400||Not available||$450|