Teaching will typically involve rigorous derivation of concepts and formulae followed by common questions and techniques and then harder practice questions. A variety of methods to solve the same questions are explored to equip students with a range of tools to face any question with confidence.
For junior years, I am strong believer in developing good study skills and building solid foundations to make journey in senior years easier. This way, my students can perform at their best. I will work with you to ensure you have full understanding of your subject topics and improve on any areas of weakness.
In all my lessons, I normally cover the topics in detail, explain each concept, challenge your understanding on each of the topics with the main objective of you having the confidence to answer the questions and to apply it in real-life scenarios.
Irrespective of your year ability, I'll be sure to guide you well through your subjects. I believe that in order to succeed in your studies, a partnership needs to exist between myself and the student. Open communication is crucial and only then we can guarantee success.
Dedicated and student focused teaching professional, who is committed to providing a well- balanced, supportive and engaging learning environment for all students. Excellent reputation for resolving problems and bringing out the best in students. A professional who uses creative and innovative teaching techniques and has a practical approach in teaching. Flexible and organised educational professional with 5 years of teaching expertise with an unparallel ability to explain complicated mathematical concepts in an easily understandable manner.
A discount will be available for a multiple hours lesson booking.
Groups of 2-3 will be charged at a discounted rate.
• Taught Mathematics and Science to students from Year 6 – Year 10.
• Assessed students’ strengths and weaknesses regularly to provide appropriate methods for addressing learning needs.
• Evaluated academic performance and social relationships to identify and help students.
• Planned and executed activities to enhance children’s cognitive skills and logical reasoning ability.
• Use of aids (Mathematics laboratory, smart board etc.) to give concrete idea of the concepts to the students.
• High level communication and organisation skills.
• Individualized student’s assessment system.
• Strategic planning, working with time plan and execution of all co-curricular activities.
• Commitment to professional growth and learning and creating a positive learning environment for all students.
• Lead a team of 5 students in Model Making and won first prize at state level. Awarded as the Best teacher for the two consecutive sessions 2015-16 and 2016-17.
• Rewarded for outstanding results in preparing students for Mathematics Olympiad held at the state level.
• In charge of Eureka Club – A successful approach to education that integrates high quality, hands- on instruction with a deep commitment to serve our community.
Private Tutoring :
• Taught Maths and Science to the students from Year 9- Year 12.
• Taught Maths at University Level.
• Given one -to- one classes as well as taught in a group.
• Provided crash courses and conducted test series for the revision of the students.
• Adopted creative and innovative practices to make subject easy and fun.
• Conducted one on one interactive session with the students to understand their capabilities and different needs.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about trigonometry lessons?
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$40||Not available||$40|