I have a strong background in programming and database languages, and one of the main reason for this is my passion for learning new languages. I have worked on many programming languages and have been technical faculty for more than fours years during my nine years of industry experience as a software developer.
I have learned many programming languages by self-learning. And hence I understand the significance of tutored learning. It can significantly reduce the learning curve.
Programming is a skill that can be built by practice and improving logical reasoning. I believe in learning by doing, and therefore I focus on learning the concepts and hands-on exercises.
I love learning new skills and spreading knowledge by teaching.
Programming was one of my first passions. I started working on Visual basics and Oracle during my higher secondary(almost 17 years back). Since then, my appetite for programing has grown hands in hands with the growth of the IT industry.
During my nine years of work experience, I have been involved with training and development activities, where I have conducted three days workshop for 30 to 70 students. I have also been a mentor to many juniors as I love to share my knowledge. During my tenure, I have facilitated three days of workshops for around 30+ students on multiple occasions. I was even awarded a certificate for teaching more than 100 hours in a year.
I have also worked as a Quantitative and Data Interpretation tutor for 2 years(part-time). Throughout my work history, I have taught more than 1000 students.
I can reduce the cost further if multiple students take the classes.
Worked in the IT services and consultancy industry for nine years and currently transitioning to data science domain by pursuing a Master of Data Science from the University of Melbourne.
• Melbourne Data Analytics Platform (University of Melbourne) [3 months] – Research Data intern
• Master of Data Science (University of Melbourne) [1 year - ongoing] - Student
• Capgemini India [5 years] – Technical architect, Innovation team lead, Technical interviewer, L&D trainer, and Senior developer
• Tata Consultancy Services [4 years] – Technical lead and Developer
SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Additional Skills – ReactJS, React-Native, Docker, Ansible and more
• Soft Skills - Accountability, Leadership, Teamwork, Communication Skills, Critical thinking, Work Ethics, Flexibility/Adaptability and Self Motivated
• Professional Skills: Mentoring, Technical Trainer, Interviewer and Troubleshooting
• Hobbies/Passion: Writing (published 120+ stories and poems), Photography, Traveling, Cooking, and Graphic Designing (Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator)
• Won Innovation Award for IoT, Machine learning and HANA based application development
• Devised and developed a proof of concept of ‘Carbon Footprint Sustainability’ app for Capgemini at the global level and presented it to CEO of Capgemini India
• Recognized by Capgemini global board members for work on ‘Carbon Footprint Sustainability’ app
• Built a few Capgemini proprietary data migration tool and system monitoring tools
• Lead innovation team for the Business Unit (with 100+ Client Projects and 10000+ employees)
• Assisted the Capgemini Experts Group as a senior technical consultant
I have known Rohit for more than a year while studying together at the university. He is good at grasping concepts quickly and explaining in the easiest possible ways. He can be creative in providing solutions. Rohit has good programming background due to his previous work experience, and that reflects while working with him. He is easy to approach and to have discussions over any topic, especially programming and statistics.
It is rare that you come across standout talent like Rohit. I had the pleasure of working with Rohit for three years. He has been my mentor and we have worked on several projects. I was and particularly impressed by Rohit’s ability to handle even the toughest clients effortlessly. He has the ability to juggle on multiple tasks whether office related or extra curricular activities without making any difference in its quality.
I was and am surprised by the motivation one can get when he is around.
No matter how tensed the work situation was he would always make sure that we were left with a smile.
As a team member and prodigy, Rohit earns my highest recommendation.
I would highly recommend Rohit as he is a very enthusiastic and extremely passionate instructor. He combines his knowledge with teaching abilities to provide the best possible approach to the complicated problems. He is also easy to understand and super helping.
Rohit is a great mentor and great at explaining stuffs. He is a great listener too which is why he is great at understanding your issues and coming up with the best way to clear your doubts. I have personally worked with him and he is very compassionate at what he does and has a strong understanding on both computer science and statistics.
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with computer programming lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about programming languages lessons?
Taking python lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|