Too often in life we are taught to focus on what we do wrong, our mistakes and our weaknesses. There is evidence that a more productive solution is to focus on what we do well, our strengths. Using a highly sophisticated assessment tool we initially identify you natural patterns of thought, emotion and behaviour - so sophisticated that the chances of you having the same results is one in 33 million.
Throughout the initial session you will become mindful of your natural patterns and learn how they have been productive and not so productive in the past. This is known as the cognitive behaviour approach. You will then begin to grasp an understanding of how to use your patterns in the future to create more success and happiness. It is at this point you may decide how many sessions you want to continue with. Our recommendation is 3-4. One to identify your patterns, one to understand and own them, then one or two sessions to aim your patterns purposefully.
These methods may be applied to many aspects of life to improve communication, engagement and understanding which include:
* Relationships (family, partners, parents, kids and even working relationships)
* Career progression
* Management and leadership
* Mental health, depression and anxiety
I have had my challenges with mental health and depression in the past and employed personal development coaches to manage it. I loved the process so much the best answer was to learn how to help others avoid or overcome similar issues. Coaching for over 6 years, the tools and processes used to help are amazing. By studying your natural patterns of thought, emotion and behaviour, the concept is to focus on your strengths and live a happy healthy life.
Reschedule Policy - to reschedule a session at least 24 hours notice must be provided. Failure to do so results in the use of the session.
All session times will be scheduled in Qld time.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor of Psychological Science (Current Undergrad at SCU)
• Gallup qualified BP10 coach and trainer
• International Credentialed Practitioner of Coaching and Human Behaviour
• Diploma in Business (BSB50207)
• Diploma in Leadership and Management (BSB51107)
• Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116)
• Certificate IV in Small Business Management (BSB40407)
• Publishing Catapult - Ebook Marketing and Promotion
• Profile Accelerator - Self Publishing, Book Promotion and Publicity
• Pip Mackay Private Coaching - Trainee in Neuro Linguistic Programming
2009 - CURRENT
Self-employed business coach, life coach and personal development expert. Coached and mentored over 500 clients. Delivered the New Enterprise Incentive Scheme to over 150 clients. One of only 12 Australians trained and qualified with Gallup's BP10 Business entrepreneurial profiling tool. Currently half way complete of a psychology degree.
career coaching lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with professional coaching lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about leadership lessons?
Taking pitching lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$75|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$375|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$750|