Spanish lessons: all the ages and from beginners to advanced levels.
Personalised lessons. Face to face -one-to-one and small groups classes with systematics reviews and feedback.
My classes promise a relaxed, natural environment to talk, listen and understand this amazing language.
My methodology is dynamic, emphasizing communication skills and your own learning style.
Interactive material to learn or improve the 4 language skills (listening, reading, writing, speaking)
All the material is provided by the teacher.
If you want to know more about Latin America, its culture and learn Spanish and its variants, my classes are ideal for you.
¡Hello! I’m Isabel from Chile, a narrow and long country at the end of South America.
I have a degree in Linguistics, Hispanic Literature and Education. I´ve always worked with culture, libraries, schools, languages and social sciences.
I´been teaching Spanish during the last four years in my country, Brazil and, now, in Australia. Currently, I work for a company developing linguistic projects, but I always try to leave time to teach and learn languages
If you cancel a class please notify 1 day in advance
- Bachelor of Education Teaching/ Degree Spanish Secondary Teacher (University of Chile) 2010-2011
- Bachelor of Arts with Major in Spanish American Linguistics and Literature (Pontifical Catholic University of Chile) 2006-2009
- Associate in Social Science and Liberal Arts (Pontifical Catholic University of Chile) 2005-2006
- Spanish Transcription Supervisor/ Project Assistant, Various Languages at Appen
- Volunteer Event Manager at AICE Australian International College of English (Australia) 2018
- Reading Promotor and Workshop facilitator (Chile) 2017-2018
- Spanish teacher at "Portuguese Spanish Language Center" (Chile) 2017
- Spanish teacher for the Haitian community (Chile) 2017
- Spanish teacher in Project “Language for inclusion” (Chile) 2017
- Translator and Spanish teacher at "Instil English and Spanish Corporate" (Brazil) 2016-2017
- Spanish teacher freelance (Brazil) 2016-2017
- Spanish teacher at "ThoughtWorks"(Brazil ) 2016-2017
- Cultural Management in the promotion of children's literature in libraries (Chile) 2011-2015
Accomplishment and courses
- Transmedia Storytelling: Narrative worlds, emerging technologies, and global audiences UNSW 2018
- Advanced Level in CELPE-BRAS (Certificate of Proficiency in Portuguese for Foreigners) 2016
- National Seminar on Language teaching and Literature (2016)
- Diploma Course in Reading and Literature Development for children and young people. 2013
Isabel is an excellent teacher. We worked together and time and time again she demonstrated outstanding command of Spanish language and teaching strategies, crafting interesting lessons for her students to develop their skills.
spanish lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - spanish lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - spanish lessons?
Taking written comprehension -spanish lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|