I endeavour to incorporate a variety of teaching approaches into each learning experience so that the range in student abilities and the diversity of learning styles are attended to and learning activities are felt to be both relevant and interesting by students. Participative learning needs to be assisted by direct teaching.
I am a teacher and a pastor. I have taught in primary schools, Bible Colleges, churches, seminars and workshops and more recently to migrants for whom English is their second language. I have taught English to classes of up to 25 people and also on a one-to-one basis.
• BA, Grad. Dip. Ed., MBS, MRE, DMin, Grad. Cert. in TESOL.
• Primary Co-ordinator at two schools
• Health Education teacher for grades 7&8
• Pastor of several churches
• Part-time lecturer in several Bible Colleges
• Volunteer English Language Teaching and Tutoring
• Teacher in the SEE Program (LLN and ESL).
esl (english) lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - english lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about written comprehension - english lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$35||$45||Not available|