My lesson plans have are based on the following simple philosophy.
1) First I try to understand the needs of my students.
2) I begin to introduce the new concepts with already familiar examples.
3) Then I help them solve some examples to solidify the newly learned concepts.
I am a theoretical quantum physics PhD student at the University of Queensland, QLD. I am also a mechanical engineer. For a few years, I have been tutoring physics courses in the School of Mathematics and Physics. I have taught physics, math and chemistry to several school students. I have been into teaching since past 6 years.
1) Quantum Physics PhD scholar at the School of Mathematics and Physics at the University of Queensland
2) Physics tutor University of Queensland, 2018-present
3) Private coach for Physics and Maths to a number of school students. Present
4) AP physics tutor for students of Seoul International School 2016-2018
5) AP math tutor for students Seoul International School 2016-208
Perfect! Our son is really enjoying Nadeem’s lessons. With a thorough and methodical approach he has instantly identified his weak areas and set about addressing them. Each lesson is greatly anticipated.
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|