I like to incorporate different teaching methods - minimum lecture, I incorporate more interaction and fun activities. I also believe in working on the basic, because when you fix the fundamental issue, its easier for the students to learn and understand.
I'm a post grad student at Queensland University of Technology (QUT), was teaching Malay, English and Science part time in Malaysia for 2 years, to students aged between 7 and 15 years. Tutored students privately and in groups. Teaching is my passion.
If distance is more than 10km, additional charges may apply for travel.
- Cambridge English for Life - backup teacher for Super Starters
- Primary school students - Malay (group) - ages 7 to 12
- Primary school students - Science (group) - ages 7 to 12
- Primary school student - Science (private) - age 12
- Secondary school students - English (group) - age 15
- Secondary school students - Malay (group) - age 15
- Cambridge English for Life - Teacher for Super Starters
Bachelor of Accountancy (2012 - 2016)
Master of Business in Accounting (2018 - current)
malay lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$25|