Teach fundamentals and inculcate learning attitude in students so that they can develop skills in problem solving in science, programming in computer languages. This will be done through practice sessions of solving simple problems and gradually increase the level of standard of questions. Wherever, they stuck-up in solving, help them by motivating to think in right direction to solve the problem.
I am an Engineering Masters graduate, worked in industry for many years and currently finished Ph.D in computational physics. Done my masters and graduate technical projects in C, C++ languages.
Have tutoring experience to Masters and undergraduates in University for materials laboratory projects.
Willing to change career path to academics, so wish to take-up C, C ++ programming for beginners as a start-up.
Currently, Ph.D. Thesis submitted (Computational Chemistry/Physics)-on Two-dimensional (2D) Nano-materials for solar energy applications. Also experienced in experimental Quantum Dots, Dye-sensitized solar cells.
PhD (Computational Physics) Submitted Thesis/Jan 2019
M. Tech. (Chem. Eng.) 1991
B. Tech. (Chem. Eng.) 1989
B.Sc. (Physics) 1984
Computational Software used in nanomaterials research at QUT
● VASP/ Linux ● VESTA ● Materials Studio ● Gaussian ● Phonopy.
Computer Programming knowledge/training /developed
● FORTRAN ● Pascal ● C / C++ ● COBOL ● CICS /DB2 ● Visual Basic/ ORACLE / SQL ● Java/ JDBC ● Python
• Nomograms for Hydraulic Design of Circular Sewers. C++ / MS-DOS
• Electrostatic Precipitators design for Dust Collection from Flue Gases C / MS-DOS
• Design of Wet Scrubber for flue gas cleaning C++ / MS-DOS/Cyber-Mainframe/UNIX
• Data processing for a Steel Plant Carbon Dioxide Emissions- COBOL/ MS-DOS
• Data processing for steel plant CO2 emissions. MS-Access / Windows 98
M.Tech. (Chemical Engineering) (Major: Environmental Engineering)
Research Topic: Computer modeling of "operations research" methods for designing, collection, and disposal of solid wastes. Programming in C / UNIX.
B.Tech. (Chemical Engineering)
Research Topic: Designing of sulfur dioxide removal system from flue gases from thermal power plants. Equipment design programming in FORTRAN / UNIX.
Academic awards/achievements _________________________
• Recipient, Higher Degree Research (HDR), High Achiever Award, QUT, SEF 2018
• Bridging Scholarship, QUT June 2017 – Jan 2019
• RMIT PhD Scholarship June 2016-May 2017
Research /academic employment ________________________
Laboratory Coordinator/Tutor (Part-time), RMIT
Nanomaterials / Dye/ Hybrid-Perovskite solar cell research
• Supervised, maintained Safety practices in experimental nanomaterials labs.
• Established student safety induction system, Laboratory layout for New laboratory set-up.
• Chemical and Equipment Risk assessments, Safety Data Sheets maintenance.
• Conducted lab safety audits. Chemicals & equipment purchasing process done.
• Evaluated student assignments in two subjects for Four semesters.
• Prepared experimental manuals for Absorption, Emission and Laser Spectroscopy etc.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$15||Not available||Not available|