Subjects offered: Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics ), English, Mathematics (General Mathematics, Mathematical Methods), Legal Studies & Modern History.
I also offer Mentoring in STEM with a particular focus on achieving remarkable results beyond the set school curriculum.
As a tutor I:
- Create effective personalised study plans for long-term and short-term growth for individual students that reap desired outcomes.
- Work in collaboration with parents, students and their educational providers (e.g. school teachers) to ensure the best outcomes. This requires professionalism on my part as an academic private educator/tutor.
- Show patience, support and sympathy where it is due. Some students require more than the average support as some have medical conditions or other reasons that naturally call for such skills in a private tutor.
In 2015-2020 I studied Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Modern history, Legal Studies, Mathematical Methods and English and graduated with a non-weighted GPA of 4.83 / 5.0 and an ATAR of 97.75. I was the Academic School Captain of my graduating high school and this role provided me with many skills. I was also awarded with the following awards in 2020:
- Peter Doherty State Award — Outstanding Senior STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) Student category (one of 9 in the state of QLD)
- Caltex Best All Rounder Award
- University of Queensland Science Ambassador
- University of Queensland Achievement Award
- Australian Defence Force Long Tan Leadership Award
Travel costs apply for those who I meet in their homes.
I have tutored students in years 9 to 12 over the last 3 years and have developed and refined my teaching techniques over time.
biology lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$38||$33|
|5 hours||Not available||$175||$165|
|10 hours||Not available||$350||$330|