# How can I help you?
- Je comprends la difficulté d'adopter une mentalité de débutant
- Je me focalise sur la progression, jamais la perfection
- Je suis là pour t'aider à atteindre tes objectifs en français
- Je te rendrai amoureux de la langue et de la culture pour que tu la parles pour toujours
# Who am I?
- Je m'appelle Linda
- J'ai 32 ans
- Je suis née à Bruxelles, la capitale de Belgique
- Je parle le français, l'anglais, l'espagnol et je me débrouille en néerlandais, albanais et chinois
- J'ai deux chiens que j'ai adopté en Chine
I consider myself a natural communicator and teacher, I love languages and I believe in continuous learning. I have 4 years experience teaching all ages, writing curriculum and teacher training.
I believe we all learn differently and want to help every student achieve their goals.
- I have a degree in Public Relations
- I tutored students in Brussels, Belgium for 2 years
- I taught students in Fujian, China for 4 years
- I am a language lover and I keep on learning myself
Perfect! Linda truly cares about you as a student and will go above and beyond to ensure you succeed! She tailors classes perfectly to reflect what you’d like to gain from them, is super encouraging and makes the (often) overwhelming task of learning a new language.. fun! Linda also creates personalised homework documents and activities to work alongside the tutorials. As I said ~ she will go the extra mile because she wants you to win!
Hannah is an extremely curious student which makes our lessons fun and effective. I admire her persistence and focus when learning. She has progressed so much after only a few lessons and I cannot wait to see her improvement in a couple of weeks.
Linda is an excellent French tutor, who feels less like a teacher and more like a friend. She goes above and beyond with her lessons, preparing stuff beforehand based on what you want to do and giving you summaries of what you learned after the lesson. She is super easy to talk to and makes learning a really wonderful and exciting experience. It is impossible to feel nervous with her! I would recommend Linda to absolutely everyone wanting to learn or improve their French. Merci beaucoup!
Linda is an amazing tutor! She is very patient, adapt the courses to the needs. She is very friendly and smart. She will take all the time you need to make sure you understand and succeed.
Linda has great teaching skills and speaks English like a native person. She's the greatest person to work and learn with as she really takes you to a higher level. Above all, she is kind, empathetic and fun. The lessons are never boring when given with a smile. I love Linda and highly recommend her !
french lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - french lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral comprehension - french lessons?
Taking written comprehension - french lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|