I have recently graduated from the University of South Australia with a Bachelor's degree in Midwifery. My lessons will be tailored for each student and will focus on gaps in knowledge. The lessons are intended to complement regular midwifery education as a way of filling in any missed information or concepts that weren't easily understood.
I was a tutor for other university students during my first year of study, and loved it! I worked in a pair with another student to help peers understand key biology concepts and gave that extra bit of support for exams and assignments. None of the students that I tutored ever failed and they all walked away feeling much more confident in their knowledge.
Cancellation of a lesson within 1 hour of the scheduled lesson time will incur a $10 fee (exceptions made in extenuating circumstances, which are to be discussed with me).
- Bachelor of Midwifery (2018 - University of South Australia)
- Multiple placements within hospitals across Adelaide/Northern Suburbs - real-life experience = tips and advice!
- Upcoming Bachelor of Science (Wildlife Conservation Biology)
- First Aid Certified
- Mental Health First Aid Certified
- CPR Certified
- Certificate III in Fitness
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|