My teaching method is either in a group or individually near a lake or river where there is just calmness and nature surrounded around us to get everyone fully in a meditative state, alongside with then providing them with a healthy diet plan/exercise plan to go along with it.
I am currently studying bachelor of social work (honours), first year and have graduated from Year 12 in Bacchus Marsh Grammar, I have been in the food industry at two major and famous chains McDonals and Nando's for 4 years altogether. I have had experience in volunteering and was a babysitter.
- students/senior citizens 10% off
- travel fee is $5 if 5km or within.
- In a group $15 or Private is $25
- Worked in the food industry for McDonald's, Nando's and then at a family business
- Have done a year of volunteering at the local library and 6 months at Salvation Army
- Work experience at a primary school
- Completed Duke of Edinburgh, and received a bronze award
- Can speak english, hindi, gujrati, and a bit of french
- Babysitting for a five year old
Tunisia is an excellent tutor when it comes to healthy eating and lifestyle. Very good value for money love her! Xx
Tunisha has personally helped me lose a lot of weight with her healthy diet plan and has helped me keep very calm and feel so relaxed
nutrition lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with weightloss lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about healthy eating lessons?
Taking meditation lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|