My method of teaching is always based on developing curiosity to students, because curiosity make them broad thinkers and appetite for knowledge. So I always concentrate on imparting knowledge and my teaching will not be based on marks. I teach biology for school level and also for under graduates who are struggling to clear arrears in the stream of biology.
I fell in love with biology since I was first introduced to it. I liked to read and spend hours on it rather than my other subjects at my school level. At present I'm a Research Scholar(Ph.D) at Bharathidasan University in the stream of Zoology.
Fees are almost same for school levels. Fees may vary for Under Graduate students.
At present Im doing Ph.D Zoology at Bharathidasan University
Graduation : M.Sc Zoology at Alagappa University
Under Graduation : B.Sc Zoology at Bishop Heber College.
CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED:
• International Workshop on “Molecular Physiology, Therapeutics and Experimental Medicine” organized by Department of Animal Health and Management, Alagappa University.
• Laboratory Animal Experimentation for Researchers-Part 1 of 4(field of study: designing an experimental animal research study). Sponsored by DBT and organized by Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Research Institute.
• International Conference on Innovative Research in Life Science organized by Danalakshmi Srinivasan College of Arts and Science.
• International Conference on Recent Trends in Microbiology organized by Department of Microbiology, Alagappa University.
• Short term Training Program on “Training and Scope of Scuba Diving” organized by the Department of Oceanography and Coastal Area Studies, Alagappa University.
• National Level Workshop on Gas Chromatography organized by Department of Microbiology, Alagappa University.
• National Level Workshop on Immunological Techniques, Nanotechniques and Bioinformatics organized by PG and Research Department of Zoology, Holy Cross College.
AWARDS AND PARTICIPATIONS:
Secured 1st place in the Inter-Department Quiz Competition held on August 2016 organized by Alagappa University.
• Secured 2nd place in the Inter-Department Quiz Competition held on August 2017 organized by Alagappa University.
• Secured 2nd place in the “State Level Intercollegiate Meet-BIOSTAR’13” in a Quiz Competition.
• Secured 2nd place in Heber Quest 2K13 Quiz Competition.
• Participated in Poster Presentation event (Theme: Cancer) of “Dr. Balakrishnan Memorial CME Programs-2014” organized by St.Joseph’s College, Trichy.
• Taught AUTISM children for a period of 4 months at SPASTICS SOCIETY of Tiruchirapalli.
• Worked as a Part-time tutor in Barath Academy and taught biology for 10th and 12th students.
• Two months Internship at Department of Marine Studies, Bharathidasan University under the guidance of Prof.Dr.P.Santhanan.
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Master of Ceremony for various events at University level.
• Served as a scribe for IBPS Examination for blind and deaf people and Government Girls Higher Secondary School.
He has this extreme passion towards science and he has that too much of interest in making others learn, understand and bringing out the beauty of science easily by interlinking it through teaching. I have always admired his lectures and seminars in many class during our course of BSc. Zoology and observed his keen dedication in sharing the knowledge he has. He always believes that sharing the knowledge is an ultimate social help that anybody could do. He is a person who loves to learn and update his knowledge to the best. He is an excellent orator, influencer and a social person that he can interact and communicate to people in a very kind way.
He know a lot about biology and life science. And good as teacher. His best is i know his lectures and teaching is simple to understand any difficult concept. He is perfect person to teach slow learners
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$9||Not available||$10|
|5 hours||$46||Not available||$48|
|10 hours||$91||Not available||$97|