I have taught in a classroom before so I have teaching experience and I have worked in a lot of organisations so I do not have a preference of what type of students I get. My lessons will be structured based on the students needs, tailor-made to what the student wants and I will be sure to assist the student so he/she learns whatever I have assigned him/her to do with patience and perseverance.
I have taught in a overseas in Vietnam for 2 months. I may not be very experienced in teaching but I my ability to make able to get my point across.
I also have exceptional exam results which means I understand whatever I am teaching to the students.
Address: 808/500 Flinders Street, Melbourne 3000
C: (concealed information) | (concealed information)
A 19-year-old student from Fiji with a ‘can do attitude’ looking for a job in this organization. I am an individual who follows instructions and is ready for criticism and never complains about anything because I am willing to learn as much as I can.
Bachelor of Engineering - Civil and Infrastructure (Honours)
Expected Graduation: June 2021 [Current GPA: 3.0]
College of Higher Education Studies Fiji, IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Examination
Result: Overall: 8/9, Excellent user
Sangam SKM College Nadi
Fiji Year 13 Certificate. Subjects taken: Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Introduction to Technology
Fiji Year 12 Result Examination
English - 79%
Mathematics - 99%
Chemistry - 89%
Physics - 97%
Introduction to Technology - 89%
Overall (English + best 3) - 318/400
Attained top 600 in the country
Prior Work Experience
• AIESEC Global Volunteer Project (1/31/17 – 15/1/18)
Teaching English language speaking and listening skills at a Vietnamese university (Binh Duong Economic and Technology University) in Vietnam (1st December 2017 – 15th January 2018)
• AIESEC in RMIT (July 2017 – Current) (Part time volunteer)
Handled events and stalls at various university events. Did pitching and marketing for our products. Did cold calling and also conducted consultancy chats to promote out products.
• McDonalds (Lonsdale and Swanston)- Production area. (August 2017 – November 24, 2017)
Worked in the kitchen assembling burgers, working on the grill and fry. Stock taking and controlling, cleaning the kitchen and dish washing
• GDR Construction Ltd, Nadi, Fiji – Head office (November 2016 – June 2017)
Worked in the Directors office and did data analysis, corresponding with contractors and hardware stores, site investigation and photo-taking during major project works and events with the Ministry of Economy in Fiji.
Also did pickup and delivery of construction materials to and from construction sites.
● Highly responsible and reliable
● Works well under pressure
● Exceptional interpersonal skills
● Upbeat, outgoing and positive
● Mathematical aptitude
● Photoshop skills
● Food safety understanding
Responsible Service of Food Certificate
Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
Activities and Honours
● Recipient of the Principals Most Outstanding Student Award in 2016 at Sangam SKM College Nadi.
● Recipient of the Student Ambassador Award 2016 for representing school in various extracurricular activities and representing National Fiji Team for tennis.
● Recipient of the Rising Star (Best new member) award at AIESEC in RMIT at the Rewards and Recognition night for AIESEC in RMIT.
Extra-Curricular Activities and Voluntary
• MaC and oGX Team member - AIESEC in RMIT
● Head prefect - Student council of Sangam SKM College Nadi, Fiji 2016
● Team leader - Team Mathematics Competition 2012-2016 at Sangam SKM College Nadi, Fiji
● Collected funds for new commercial project 2014-2016 at Sri Siva Subarmanya Temple Nadi, Fiji
● Fundraising for school at the athletics zonal meet 2016 (Sold soft drinks, hot dogs and cake)
● Currently a Team Member in Marketing and Communication in AIESEC
Team Leader – AIESEC in RMIT
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$21||$21||Not available|