I give practical and relative examples which many of students find interesting because they can actually relate what they are learning, unfortunately not able to relate maths to real world what makes student scare of mathematics. I like to go module wise but my approach is hard to easy. I chose this approach because the easy hacks I have for complex problems. Most of the times student don't want me to teach easier modules because of their confidence in complex modules.
I am an Engineer. I have experience in teaching Maths and Science teaching in high school. I also have taught programming to Engineering students. Students like me for my easy understanding methods and easy hacks, which make them solve complex maths problems before other students and highlight them in class.
You can ask for a free demo lecture, for that you can text me your details and address.
STUDY WORKSHOP |COEP, INDIA | APR’14-JUL’14
· Teach engineering students advanced programming and mathematical logic building techniques in robotics and mechanics.
· Providing students with the updated technologies and catching up with their interest areas to lead for a good project models designing and presentations.
· Understanding student competence and creation of analysis reports in student confidence areas and areas of improvement.
VOLUNTEER TEACHING PROGRAM |GOVERNMENT SCHOOL, INDIA | DEC’13-MAY’15
· Teach students from class 7 to class 12 with Mathematics, Physics and English.
· Developing tricks and easy hacks in mathematics and science for students for better understanding and easy solutions.
· Guidance with class activities, assignments and projects.
· Assigning a regular homework and review and creating reports on performance.
· Developed own algorithms and subject expertise in Mathematics and physics.
· Excellent student experience and subject analysis.
· Impact analysis and smart studying techniques for students
· Developed techniques for student to learn and create passion with their studies.
· Student skills evaluation, performance analysis and working on weakness areas.
Skills & Abilities
· Core subject knowledge and passion for teaching
· Own tricks to solve problems in mathematics
· Practical experience on mathematics
· Practical approach to studies and learning.
· Presentation skills and student evaluator skills
· Own testing and feedback methods for students
· Proficient in English (IELTS 7.0),
· Exam structures and oriented study options
· Easy, friendly and organized person
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with algebra lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about physics lessons?
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$23||$25|