* Adaptability to the student’s need and the specific issues they experience
* Established a healthy relationship with the students by showcasing an energetic personality along with
* Developed good listening skills so as to better understand the students’ misconceptions and errors
* Demonstrated adequate patience even if the students came up with the most elementary queries
I am a RMIT PG student in Food Science and Technology. I have completed my Bachelors of Technology in Chemical Engineering. I have tutored for school-going students in my spare time and thus have a prior knowledge on how to handle children and their doubts.
* BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY IN CHEMICAL
* TRAINEE at FERTILIZERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE, INDIA
* Former training in Abacus Maths, was U.A.E national champion and secured fourth place in international
* TUTOR AT COACHING CENTRE
* MASTER OF FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY at RMIT
maths lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with chemistry lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about arithmetic lessons?
Taking science lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$33||$17|
|5 hours||Not available||$150||$85|
|10 hours||Not available||$300||$170|