My methodology of teaching is 4 step :
Brainstorming - Let the student brainstorming to generating their ideas. This will show what they already know and what would they like to learn.
Discussion - This would let them explore their thinking and articulate their thoughts with me.
Experimenting - Within the process of teaching, I will let the students investigate, test, explore and solve problems.
Exploration - I will let the student explore with different medium, equipment and techniques.
I have first-class honours of interior design degree from RMIT University and I work as a freelancer at the moment. I have a strong passion for art and design since I was young such as painting, drawing, watercolour, life drawing, etc. Also, I am a very friendly tutor.
- The fee must be paid after the free session.
- No refund for cancellation after payment.
- The schedule must depend on both teacher and student.
- Advance Diploma of Event Management, William Angliss Institute 2018
- Bachelor of Interior Design (First Class Honors), RMIT University 2015
- Working for freelance at Foolscap studio 2019
- Internship at Melbourne Marriott Hotel - Sales and event stylist 2018
- Internship in Design 103 International LTD - Bangkok, Thailand 2016
drawing lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with art lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about watercolour painting lessons?
Taking illustration lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$22||$34||Not available|
|5 hours||$100||$160||Not available|
|10 hours||$200||$320||Not available|