I teach under the Visualization methodology which bring all academic concepts to life with visual and practical learning experiences, helping students to understand how their schooling applies in the real-world. I also use a Cooperative learning and inquiry-based instruction methodology.
Senior Information Technology Engineer with more than 20 years in the IT industry.
There are a number of reasons its important to have a basic understanding of computers:
- Computers are everywhere. Almost every workplace requires computers to complete at least a small portion of daily tasks.
-Foundational value: Having a foundational understanding of computers makes it easier to learn more advanced concepts and programs, as needed by a company. This results in less time spent by supervisors in training employees in company software and platform applications.
- Efficiency and productivity: Computer literacy helps enhance efficiency, workflow and overall experience within the workplace. Employees can produce more in a shorter amount of time, freeing up resources to do more.
- Streamlined communication: Being computer literate may also make it easier to work with customers or clients because it streamlines communication. Employees can easily connect with clients via email to share documents and important resources.
Education and Certifications
• Certificate II in Business - Australian Pacific College - Sydney - Australia - 2020
• Python for big Data - Catholic University of Chile – Santiago – Chile 2019
• QlikView Developer & Designer, Relational databases and reporting Certificate - ASAP Consulting –
Argentina - 2012
• AXAPTA, OPTIDOC, LASERNET Developer & Designer, Financial ERP - FORMPIPE - Copenhagen –
Denmark - 2011
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science - Universidad Tecnológica de Chile INACAP - Santiago – Chile – 2005
• Accounting - COMEDUC - Santiago – Chile - 1997
Trainings and Workshops
- Business Analysis Methodology: International Institute of Business Analyst BABOK v3.0
- DBA: SQL Server, Oracle, MySql/MariaDB, NoSQL MongoDB.
- Business Reporting: Power BI, QlikView, MS-Lasernet for ERP systems SAP and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Frameworks: Eclipse, Jupiter Notebook.
- Data Science: Apache Spark, Hadoop.
- DevOps: Kubernetes, Git.
- Web Services: SOAP & REST.
- Financial ERP development, management, and integration (Microsoft AXAPTA)
- HR ERP development management and integration (Meta4/PeopleNet)
- CRM development, management, and integration (Siebel)
- AWS Certification in progress.
- MS Project
basic computer lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with microsoft word lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about microsoft excel lessons?
Taking databases lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||$100||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||$200||$250|