Learn in a non-boring way, learn together and discuss, such as playing or talking, and in a place that is not saturated. With all ages, experiences, and levels of learning together in accordance with the needed by these students.
I am a native speaker in Bahasa Indonesia. I have taught in kindergarten and private tutoring for elementary school children, elementary school children, and adults. I have written stories and songs in Indonesian language for more than 12 years with hundreds of millions of readers online.
• Want Production (Talent, Script Writer, and Makeup Artist)
• Cinouns Management (Assistant Artist and Road Manager)
• Indonesian Zombie Club (Model and Makeup Artist Characters)
• Kompi Zombie (Talent and Dancer)
• PT Graha Rekso (MCDonalds Crew)
• PT Bank Central Asia Tbk (CSO Magang Bhakti)
• PT Sari Coffee Indonesia (Starbucks Partner)
• Kedai Kopi Kuno Kiniku (Barista)
• Certificate Mental Arithmetic Course (2006)
• Educational Institution of Computer Perguruan Rakyat (2006)
• Certificate of Passing TaeKwonDo Geup-9 (2007)
• Certificate of Passing TaeKwonDo Geup-8 (2007)
• 3rd Place TaeKwonDo Private Cup (2007)
• Certificate of Passing TaeKwonDo Geup-7 (2008)
• Championship TaeKwonDo Dechin Cup II DKI Jakarta (2008)
• Certificate of Passing TaeKwonDo Geup-6 (2008)
• Certificate of Passing TaeKwonDo Geup-5 (2009)
• 1st Place TaeKwonDo Macan Timur Cup (2008)
• Participants of Festival Band Teenage South Jakarta (2011)
• Participants of The National Poetry Competitions (2015)
This is my first study in Indonesia, but thanks to Dhika, it was easy to obtain. Through her, I learned more about Indonesia.
indonesian lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|