I consider that the student-centered approach is the way to go. The connection between teaching and assessments helps to continuously measure student learning. The teacher (tutor in my case) is just a facilitator for the learning in the student's life.
I am a Peruvian master graduate with teaching experience to new university students (teenagers) in Spanish unrelated subjects, who can teach basic to advanced Spanish lessons. It is my native language so it is an internalised topic to teach.
CLAUDIA MARIANA CASTILLO VALENCIA
Lyneham, ACT 2602
(concealed information) (M)
Graduate from Master of Environmental management. Bachelor in Geography and Environment. I draw on my values of respect and discipline in all that I do; I pride myself on being a punctual and responsible person and apply a mature approach to work. I am eager to build capacity for my career and make a positive contribution to any organization. I own one year experience as a teaching assistant.
- 05/2020 – 08/2020 Particular assisting
- 09/2019 – 10/2019 Australian National University - Fenner School
- 04/2019-04/2019 Science-Policy platform on biodiversity on ecosystem services (IPBES)
- 12/2016 – 12/2017 National service of environmental certification for sustainable investments (SENACE)
- 06/2016 – 07/2016 National water authority (ANA)
- 03/2016 – 12/2016 Pontifical Catholic University of Peru
Teaching assistant for the course of Introduction to experimental sciences course. Duties:
• Practical lectures on environmental issues such as water footprint
• Grading exams
LANGUAGES AND COMPUTER SKILLS
• Full knowledge of English
• High knowledge of French
• High knowledge of Portuguese
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Geographic information system (GIS)
Australian National University - Australia
Master of Environmental management and development
Pontifical Catholic University of Peru - Peru
Bachelor in Geography and Environment
• 02/2020 Provide First Aid – Australian Red Cross (current)
• Until 01/2023 Working with Vulnerable People
Perfect! Mariana is a great tutor who tailors lessons to your individual needs. Would highly recommend Mariana for anyone keen to learn Spanish.
Perfect! Mariana was friendly. She understood my needs, sent me information sheets and communicated clearly. She is planning to send me further information to extend my learning. We practiced dialogue and she spoke about prepositions. Looking forward to our next lesson.
The practice is everything to learn a new language
spanish lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with oral expression - spanish lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about vocabulary - spanish lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$32||$32||Not available|