I am a trained Primary teacher with Special Education training. Through my course, I have developed a teaching strategy based on working individually one on one with each student to challenge them without leaving them confused. Each student receives the amount of scaffolding and support they require to achieve their full potential.
Bachelor of Teaching (Primary)(Honours) with Special Education Pathway from University of Newcastle.
Currently working as a casual teacher at local Special Schools
4 years of experience teaching drama at Young People's Theatre Newcastle.
3 years of experience volunteering at local Primary School
Individualised drama tutoring at Young People's Theatre Newcastle
- Bachelor of Teaching (Primary)(Honours) with Special Education Pathway
- Mainstream experience with Years K,1,4 and 5
- Internship with Year 8-11
- Internship with Year 3-4
- Drama tutoring and directing at Young People's Theatre Newcastle
- Professional Development at Young People's Theatre
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||Not available|