Hi, I am a student teacher currently having done my prac at a public high school and been tutoring since a year I believe I am THE teacher who will ensure that her students are able to grab the subject content with ease and full understanding.
• Well enhanced knowledge of Commerce, Business Studies and the Economics curriculum.
• Well-rounded knowledge of the subject contents and the ability to use creative strategies to enhance student learning in class.
• Capable of helping students with their school work and assignments through past teaching experiences.
Master of Teaching in Secondary Education (HSIE) Feb 2017 – Present
University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
Achievements – Professional Learning, Literacy and Numeracy in Teaching, Inclusive Education, Teaching Methods.
Bachelor of Commerce (Human Resource Management) Sep 2011 – June 2015
University of Wollongong, Sydney, Australia
Achievements – Operations Management, Recruitment and Selection, Organisational Analysis, Management Accounting, Financial Markets, Macro and Micro Economics.
Full time Practical Classroom Experience
Asquith Boys High School, Sydney, Australia August 2017 – September 2017
My Practical Experience at Asquith Boys High School was a total of 30 days in which I had the opportunity to not only teach full time but also to be a part of school excursions, sport activities, staff meetings, exam supervision and regular classroom observation in different departments which helped me learn and understand unique teaching strategies that can be used in classrooms to enhance student learning.
Subjects taught: Year 11 Economics, Year 11 Work studies, Year 9/10 Commerce, Year 8 Geography
I had the opportunity to teach 4 subjects full time at Asquith Boys High School, along with the opportunity to prepare the students for their final examination and finally to get together with other staff members and prepare and mark their exam papers.
At Asquith boys I also had the opportunity to teach students with mild intellectual disability, students with dyslexia and students with visual impairment. This helped me learn to structure all my lessons and prepare examination papers according to their needs and requirements. Further broadening my lesson strategies in meeting every students learning requirements.
Professional Experience Placement
Asquith Girls High School 27th and 31st July 2017
The aim of PEP activities is for UTS student teachers to engage in teacher activities that are not only required in class but also outside the classroom. Therefore, at Asquith Girls I had the opportunity to observe classes, be a part of staff room meetings and interactions, join up with a teacher and teach business studies one-on-one to year 11 students who had language difficulties which became a barrier for them to reach their full potential in class.
Davidson High School 24th and 25th July 2017
Along with classroom observation and teaching an year 10 commerce class, I had the opportunity to supervise exams individually for special needs HSC trials. This gave me the opportunity to help and assist special needs students in any way possible.
• Enjoy leading and facilitating cross-functional teams to achieve overall result.
• Have been involved in situations that have tested my problem solving skills, such as answering complex assignment questions required by my subject.
• Enjoy working in a team environment and the challenge of bringing groups together and leading them to solve problems and create value.
• Have been a team leader of 4 to 6 individuals for team assignments and group presentations.
• Highly competent at communicating professionally with individuals.
• I was regularly involved in university presentations, which required me to communicate effectively in front of a large audience.
Highly Self Motivated:
• I am a driven, determined yet patient individual who has regularly gone the distance to ensure optimal performance.
business management lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with economics lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about commerce lessons?
Taking microeconomics lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$20||$20||Not available|