(1) Reading (reading, silent reading, reciting)
(2) lecturing (telling, explaining, commenting, lecturing, retelling, reading, practicing and calligraphy);
(3) Dialogue (question-and-answer, conversation, discussion, debate)
(4) practical methods (observation, investigation, interview, visit, experiment, investigation, textual research, game, communication, tourism, practice, internship, practice, homework, etc.)
(5) Audio-visual teaching method (camera, slide projector, projector, tape recorder, radio, television, film, camera, audio experiment, computer, network, multimedia)
(6) Research approach (problem-solving; subject-inquiry; experiment-demonstration)
(7) the method of self-study (self-study and tutoring)
I was a student of Hubei University of Engineering. I got my undergraduate degree in June, but I finished all my credits ahead of time, so I didn't have to stay at school and come to gap year, Australia, to experience a different life.I am also a registered volunteer in China, often go to the hospital to help some old people and patients to do something within their power, so I am a very patient person, I was a private math teacher in college.There are also two temporary elementary school class teachers who have experienced about 15 people. Although they sometimes give me a headache, I still particularly like children and help students with difficulties in customer service study.And growing up with them is a very, very meaningful thing to me, so I think I can be a good teacher.
1.Working as a Student Reporter at school in 2014-2016
2.Chinese national registered volunteers
3.Was awarded three good students in 2016-2017
mandarin lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with vocabulary - chinese lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about oral expression - chinese lessons?
Taking oral comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$27|