My teaching methodology is delivering my knowledge to the each child required as they want and understand. However the final expectation of mine is become them all with a sound background in my subject and mainly about the social behaviours.
I am a teacher who have better hand experience as a teacher in Sri Lanka, after qualifying with a Bachelors of Science in Agriculture Special degree with a second class honour and have 4 years agricultural experience in private sector
Tertiary qualified professional agriculturist with teaching experience for four and half years with full hand experience in school teaching in Sri Lanka. Better hand on experience in pass on my knowledge to new students and patient, punctual and a good educator. As far as having full hand experience in agriculture sector as a research assistant and ability work any of the relevant field in the science stream.
Teacher- Agriculture and Bio systems technology
• Developing students' interests, abilities and coordination by way of creative activities
• Guiding discussions and supervising work in class
• discussing individual progress and problems with students and parents, and seeking advice from
Student Counsellors and senior teachers
• Maintaining discipline in classrooms and other school areas
• Participating in staff meetings, educational conferences and workshops
• Liaising with parent, community and business groups
• Maintaining class and scholastic records
• Preparing, administering and marking tests, projects and assignments to evaluate students' progress and recording the results
• Presenting prescribed curriculum using a range of teaching techniques and materials
• Performing extra-curricular tasks such as assisting with sport, school concerts, excursions and special interest programs
• Participated in paper marking in government examinations and practical examinations.
2nd of May 2010 to 04th May 2014
• Disseminate information among farmers and write test reports and technical papers to Research Stations, Management and for the Foreign Suppliers.
• Conducting field trials for different fruit varieties, collecting and analysing the data and samples of Pests, Diseases, Plant growth, Yield of crops against different agrochemicals.
• Conduct farmer training classes for farmers to introduce company new products and new techniques of crop cultivation and management.
• Studying and analysing the environmental factors like precipitation patterns, drought and floods, pest and diseases to plan production requirements as well as studying the tolerance capacity of the fruit varieties to the different weather and climates
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
• B. Sc in Agriculture, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka (2008)
Majoring in Agricultural Economics
• Passed General Certificate of Advanced Levels, (WP/KL/Sri Sumangala Girls College Panadura) (2002)
Biology - B, Chemistry - C, Physics - C
PROFESSIONAL AND OTHER TRAINING QUALIFICATIONS
• West German from Mechanisation Training Center.
• Operation and Maintenances of Farm Machinery.
• Operation and Maintenances of two wheel and four wheel tractors
• Preliminary Certificate of Marketing, Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing (SLIM).
• Interactive short course in Food Science and Technology conducted by department of Food Science
and Technology, University of Sri Jayewardenepura Sri Lanka.
• Agriculture and Bio systems teacher training sessions and Practical training sessions.
•Educated numerous students with the knowledge of mine and directed them to their goal of education and with my industrial experience I could educated thousands of farmers and people who were in the agriculture field with my background of Agriculture
Available upon request
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|
|1 hour||$18||$21||Not available|
|5 hours||$5||$20||Not available|