I base my classes on notes and other materials. I can research and find exact things which the student is asking for. I have entire accounting textbooks from my graduate and postgraduate levels. I can prepare simple and easy to read notes for students.
A recent graduate from QUT. I have experience in taxation and bookkeeping. I have worked as a graduate tax accountant with Etax Accountants, from where I got my solid tax lessons. I have also work with non-profit organizations and charitable societies.
ACCOUNTS AND STORE ASSISTANT AT GRAB &GO CONVENIENCE STORE KANGAROO POINT (AUG 2018-APRIL’19)
• Dealing with customer queries and complaints
• Overseeing pricing and stock control
• Maximizing profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff to do so
• Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
• Preparing promotional materials and displays
• Liaising with head office and suppliers
• Accounts management and preparation
• Stock and inventory overseeing
ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT (INTERN) AT PLATINUM ACCOUNTANTS PTY LTD, BRISBANE (NOV 2017-JULY 2018)
• Accounts Receivable (AR): Issue invoices to bill clients according to purchase order, follow up invoice payment by issuing a courtesy reminder and phone calls, apply customer payment to invoice according to remittance advice, run monthly sales register for Director’s review.
• Accounts Payable (AP): Code and file invoices from suppliers, prepare credit card approval sheet for director’s approval, data entry into MYOB, schedule bill payment before the due date, run monthly purchase register for director’s review.
• Bank Reconciliation: Reconcile two company accounts weekly and one credit card account monthly.
• BAS lodgment: Prepare quarterly GST summary and assist Accountant with BAS lodgment.
• Payroll: Process monthly payroll for three permanent employees.
• Cost center analysis: Produce job P & L reports for the Director’s review and provide recommendations
• Ad hoc tasks: such as scheduling client consultations, admin & office works, &branch Invoicing
DONATIONS CLERK AT MERCY COMMUNITY SERVICES, (NOV 17- MAY 18)
• Monitor incoming donations through a number of channels. •
• Work with the accounts department to allocate the funds appropriately. •
• Generate acknowledgment letters to donors.
• Update the donor management portal. •
• Telephone donors to acknowledge their donations.
PART-TIME DATA ADMIN IN CRYSTAL CLEAR DATA PTY LTD (OCT’17 -DEC’17)
Field incoming campaign calls
Data management and preparation
ETAX ACCOUNTANTS AS GRADUATE ACCOUNTANT (MAR ‘17-OCT’17)
Filing Tax Returns for individual clients.
Assisting Senior Accounting Team
Review and/or amend individual online tax returns, prior to lodgment.
Answer client queries regarding tax, via various communication mediums, including telephone or web messages.
Inbound & Outbound calls to make tax procedure easy.
Proactively follow up client requests to cancel returns.
Liaise with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) to follow up on overdue returns and to gain
information needed to complete client returns.
FUNDRAISER FOR UNHCR (FOR REFUGEES): JAN’17- MAR’17
Face to face customer interaction
Answering customer queries
accounting lessons nearby? Here's a selection of other listings you can check out.
Superprof can also help you with commerce lessons.
Not quite what you're after? How about finance lessons?
Taking tax system lessons has never been easier!
|at their place||at your place||by webcam|